GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE WHEN RENTING CAN FERRAN
We wish you to enjoy an agreeable stay at Can Ferran.
We guarantee you a comfortable house, clean and surrounded with fine vineyards and nature.
Can Ferran is a tourist accommodation registered officially with the code HUTB-014445-92 in the Tourism of Generalitat de Catalunya Register, and for this motive it fulfils all the requisites and obligations.
The following norms and conditions will have to be respected in all its points from the moment the reservation is made, during the stay and up to vacating the house. If they are not fulfilled, the owner of the house reserves the right to cancel immediately the reservation or stay in the house, with immediate eviction and without refund of any amount of money paid.
- Number of persons. The maximum capacity permitted in the house must be respected. Please declare the number of adults, children and 2-year-old children who will stay at the house during the days of the stay agreed at the moment of formalizing the reservation.
- Booking deposit: the booking will not be effective until the client has paid the 40 % of the total price of the stay.
- Cancelling a reservation: if a booking is confirmed, a deposit paid and the client decides to cancel, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
Low and Medium Season
- 100 % of the deposit paid in case of the cancellation taking place more than 30 days before the arrival at the house.
- If a cancellation is made less than 30 days before arrival, the deposit is not refunded.
Medium and High Season
- In cancellations of more than 60 days before arrival, 80 % of the deposit will be refunded.
- Less than 60 days of the arrival, no deposit is refunded.
The client will pay 350 euros on arrival (weekend) or 500€ (an entire week) as security deposit against damages of furniture and/or tools, facilities and equipment of the house. The amount of the deposit will be refunded on the last day, once verified that there are neither damages nor deterioration. If on the contrary damages are detected these will be valued accordingly and will be deducted from the deposit. In the case of a repair being more costly, the customer will have to pay the difference.
Payment of the stay
At the moment of formalizing the entry to the house, the client will pay in cash the total pending amount of the reservation. It is also possible to make a bank transfer 5 working days before arrival at the house.
from the 1st of November 2012 came into effect tax stays in tourist establishments (IEET), the present rate is per day by person equal or older than 16 years with a maximum of 7 nights.
At the time of arrival, customer will sign the conditions of use acceptance; provide a copy of ID or passport of all guests to register in accordance with the regulations on the registration of users of the Mossos d´Esquadra.
Weekend stays will be of minimum 2 nights: Friday from 5pm to 20.00pm to Sunday departure before 5 pm.
Stays in July and August will be a minimum of 7 nights (8 days), and will be on Saturday from 5pm until the following Saturday engaged at 10a.m.
Interruption of stay: If the client decides to interrupt the stay, no payment made will be refunded.
Equipment: The House has bed linens and towels and it is also equipped with small appliances: toaster, a coffee maker, blender, hair dryers. Pool towels are not included.
In case of missing bedclothes or appliances, they will be deducted from the deposit.
Free Cot: available for children under 2 years at no charge. Check availability previously.
Water, electricity and heating costs are included in the total price.
During your stay, the cleaning is the responsibility of the customers. The final clean is included in price, although we ask you to leave the house under the same conditions of cleaning and use that you received it in. If customer requires it, an extra cleaning service can be provided (please request this from the owners).
Garbage shall be deposited in the municipal container, never inside the house or garden.
During the summer period, house will receive agreed hours of gardening service with clients
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
It is forbidden to smoke inside the house. In order to preserve the clean and healthy environment of Can Ferran, it is not allowed to smoke inside the House. Please be careful and avoid throw cigarette ends outdoors. It is strictly forbidden to make fire, throw fires or smoking in the outdoor space of the trees.
Guests are not allowed to bring their own furniture or sound equipment into the house, as well as carrying out any type of activity not agreed in this contract.
It is prohibited to use the house and its surroundings for any other activity not agreed in this contract. There may not be activities and conducts contrary to hygienic or normal coexistence (vandalism, binge drinking, loud music from 12 h in the evening…) disturbing public order. If any of these situations comes up, the owner reserves the right to finalize the rental agreement at any time, asking the guests to leave the house immediately and without a refund.
Although the house is provided with 4 fireplaces, only the one in the dining room (next to the Kitchen) as well as the barbecue in the Kitchen may be lit.
The owner will not be responsible for any loss, damage, disappearance or theft of personal items, value or vehicles owned by the customer which could be found at the House during the stay contracted.
CAN FERRAN PRIVATE POOL RULES
- The pool is not fenced: parental monitoring of children is necessary both when swimming and when playing.
- There is no lifeguard.
- Children aged under 14 cannot swim unsupervised, they must be always accompanied by an adult.
- The pool is for the exclusive use of the guests of the casa Pairal Can Ferran: if you would like to invite visitors, please check with the owners.